[Metalab] raspberry pi final order

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Nov 29 19:15:00 CET 2012

Flo; I've been profiting greatly from your ability to order rPi's.  If you want profit to continue doing it, maybe we should have some Metalab raspberryPi-interest-group meetings where we can justify taking away such great machines from the code-starved masses and using them for whatever we are using them for .. I for one am willing to present my use case, which is mostly musical .. but since it is actually quite *special* to be getting rPi's in quantities, as you have, as consistently as you have, I beg you to not give up the role; get it turned over to someone else if you must, but the rPi scene at metalab would suffer from your lack of continued interest..

Also, fellows, we ought to show the rPi's in use.  I volunteer to show some music-making abilities of the device, which .. for 40euro's .. makes a damn fine synthesizer/effects box, general-purpose DSP device, etc.

j.