[Metalab] Distributed Redundant Storage

gaelic gaelic at luchmhor.net
Mon Nov 12 23:10:25 CET 2012

If you read the ceph mailinglist you also should know that you can use
virtually any FS you wan't and are not bound to btrfs, btrfs is only
suggested.
And I don't think you mean btrfs is unprofessional ... but at the
moment its still signed as 'experimental' by the devs. Still, my
experience is that it's very reliable as I never had failures within
the last 2 years on several machines.

Regards,