[Metalab] Casting this Saturday

Kay metalab at plexities.com
Tue Mar 20 23:25:56 CET 2012

Just a heads-up:

This Saturday from 11am onwards, a(nother*) film casting will take place
at Metalab!

It's for an indie short called "Snapped" and auditions will be held at
our library, but all would-be actresses & actors will be hanging 'round
the main room, so consider yourself warned. ;)

Of course Metalab will be credited (yay!) and if the film ends up on
IMDB, we might get a(nother*) shout-out on there too.

If you know anyone who'd be interested in participating in this
production, please feel free to share the casting call:
http://www.tinyowlproductions.com/snapped/

cu,
k.

* here's our "filmography": https://metalab.at/wiki/Filmography