[Metalab] Play:Vienna Festival, Call for Streetgames, Game Clinic [implied: next journey]

fin fin at xbhd.org
Mon Jun 18 18:14:51 CEST 2012

Dear Metalab-Dunstkreis,

we're running a festival for street games & urban gaming called
play:vienna on september 7-9.

-> http://playvienna.com/

for this, we're still looking for street/urban games to be played &
organizers to run them.
if you have any ideas, or know anyone who might be into this, please
let us know and spread the message.

the full call for games is here:

-> http://playvienna.com/cfg/

-

also, we will use metalab as a gathering point for this weekend's
first game clinic,
where you can meet the organizers and interested people, and where we will test
some game ideas in preparation for the festival

-> https://metalab.at/calendar/event/2128/
-> https://www.facebook.com/events/317501955001508/

thanks for your attention, please spread the word.

-fin

PS: we also have a german website at http://playvienna.com/de/