[Metalab] Fwd: ARTsPriNT ]a[ 2012

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Mon Jan 23 18:06:46 CET 2012

/ Liebe Leute, metalab-announce@ ist eine Ankündigungsliste ausschl. für
/ Veranstaltungen im oder vom Metalab.
/ Alle anderen Ankündigungen die den Metalab-Dunstkreis interessieren
/ könnten, bitte an diese offene Diskussionsliste metalab at lists.metalab.at
/ (max. message size: 40 kB. Vorzugsweise plain text. Statt Attachments
/ lieber Links. Tnx.

=== SNIP ===

Von: Bernhard Gogo <gogo at bluedynamics.com>
An: metalab-announce at lists.metalab.at
Betreff: ARTsPriNT ]a[ 2012
Datum: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:31:46 +0100

Dear Friends and Associates of Metalab, dear Plonistas, Zopistas, Pythonistas, Machinistas and Artistas!

I'm very glad to announce that "aRTSPRiNT ]a[ 2012" is going to happen! On behalf of the Information Communication Technologies Department of the academy of fine arts vienna, I feel honored to invite you to participate in a undoubtedly exciting, compelling, prosperous, uplifting, venturesome and inspiring sprint!

What: artspRint ]a[ 2012
Start: Monday, 13th of February at 10am
End: Friday, 17th of February
Where: Karl-Schweighofer-Gasse 3, A-1070 Vienna, Austria
Who: Just to make it perfectly clear: As last time this sprint is OPEN for everybody. Our space is virtually unlimited and YOU choose the topics. Since this is an artsPRINt™ you should feel free to contribute any topic or goal you like to share and achieve.

For more information and (free) registration please visit <http://j.mp/artsprint2012>!

I would be happy to meet you there!
Georg Gogo. BERNHARD

--

]a[ akademie der bildenden künste wien

Georg Bernhard
Zentraler Informatikdienst | IT Services
Karl Schweighofer Gasse 3 | A-1070 Wien

T +43 1 58816-1707 | F +43 1 58816-1799
g.bernhard at akbild.ac.at
www.akbild.ac.at