[Metalab] Atmel AVR programming dongle gesucht

Chris Jones chris at martin-jones.com
Thu Feb 23 15:27:53 CET 2012

On 23/02/2012 12:33, Marius Kintel wrote:
> On Feb 23, 2012, at 12:22 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
>> Does anyone have such a dongle, please? Anything with USB or serial
>> connection would be great. My development board has 6-pin SPI and
>> 10-pin JTAG connections, and works fine with STK500 or AVRISP.
>>
> There should be a USBTinyISP (http://www.ladyada.net/make/usbtinyisp)
> in the drawer labeled "uC Programmers", in the 3D printer corner.

Thank you to everyone for the generous ideas, suggestions and offers. I
think the equipment at Metalab should solve my problem. I'll be along
later this afternoon to find out...

Chris

Chris Jones - chris at martin-jones.com
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd c/o Element Energy Ltd
Twenty Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JD, UK
Phone +44 (0) 1223 655611 Fax +44 (0) 870 112 3908