[Metalab] Atmel AVR programming dongle gesucht

Overflo flo at tekstix.com
Thu Feb 23 13:00:05 CET 2012

hi!

there are a couple of programmers in the programmers-drawer.
its next to the entry to the fotolab on the left hand side i think the
second or third drawer from below.
its labeled "programmers" ;)

i have a tinyusb but its at home.. if you dont find something suitable in
the drawers i can bring it to the lab in the next days (probably not today)

there is some doku online: https://metalab.at/wiki/AVRProgrammers

so long
-flo