[Metalab] Jumio and HTML/CSS/Javascript Pro

thomas willomitzer willo at test.at
Wed Sep 28 21:15:50 CEST 2011

Dear Metalab,

Sorry to bother you with a boring skill request ...
I'm currently looking for a somebody who's skilled in HTML/CSS/Javascript to
help us out at Jumio.com (working in Vienna or Linz).
Since most members of this list are probably not interested in a "normal"
job I'd like to add:

It's quite an exciting project and there are a lot of areas that are
probably of interest for people on this list. So getting into Jumio (pls
Google) opens a window into "advanced" image processing in C++ and AS3 if
HTML/CSS isn't the only area you are interested in!

On the other hand - maybe you know somebody who you could refer to me?

Thanks

Thomas
CTO Jumio
http://www.xing.com/profile/Thomas_Willomitzer

P.S. I'd also like to mention that Jumio is in an early startup phase and
Share Options are allocated generously - next to salary of course.