[Metalab] Job: Looking for Django developer

Flo Ledermann ledermann at ims.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 28 09:11:51 CEST 2011

Hi all,

for a new London-based startup I am looking for a web developer familiar
with Python and the Django framework. Additional experience in at least
one of these fields would be a plus:

- DevOp / Web Operations experience (Keywords: DB Optimization, Backups,
Monitoring, asynchronous task processing (Celery), ...)

- Facebook and 3rd party API integration (FB Apps, FB "page" apps,
Twitter, Foursquare, Google+ APIs) and an interest to push these to the
limits.

- Frontend design/development skills (Image manipulation & optimization,
CSS, JQuery, JQuery UI)

For the remainder of the year work will be based in Vienna on a weekly
service contract basis (not necessarily full-time). Payment will be
between EUR 1.200,- and 1.800,- per week, depending on how your
experience fits into the project (but you can also try to convince us
that you are worth much more). For next year a lot of other options are
possible depending on the outcome of the initial prototype phase.

To apply, email me personally with an informal introduction and links to
samples of your previous work (in English or Deutsch). If you have any
questions, feel free to ask!

Flo Ledermann