[Metalab] [ANN] Devops Meetup - 27.09, 19:00

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Tue Sep 20 23:20:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

Summer season passed low on devops events, and most of September I've
been (and still am) out of Vienna; let's reboot on first Tuesday of
autumn, a week from today!

Tuesday, 27.09, 19:00, Metalab library - next Devops meetup.

I can speak a bit about git-flow, a successful branching model and the
associated tool, maybe discuss how/whether to use branching & merging
with configuration management. This probably won't be very long, so if
you've got anything to show/present, please do so.

See you next week!
-- Maciej