[Metalab] Register for Google Chrome Hackathon at Metalab, 29.10.2011

Constantin Hofstetter consti at consti.de
Wed Oct 12 18:29:13 CEST 2011

Hej everyone,

as you probably know, we are organizing the Google Chrome Hackathon,
where you can hack your ideas into a  Chrome Extension or a Chrome Web
Application. The price will be a Google ChromeBook, and while every
level of experience is welcome, we need you to REGISTER:

http://www.gtug.at/p/google-chrome-hackathon.html

It only takes a couple of seconds. And trust me, the T-Shirt will look
way better if you tell us your real size and don't make us guess it ;)

Best,
Fabian