[Metalab] Eagle CAD Workshop Morgen (Fr)

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Thu Feb 10 18:59:56 CET 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 17:20 PM, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> I'd like to suggest that you focus on the free software tools like KiCAD and gEDA.

Unfortunately, both gEDA and KiCAD use technologies which are not really available on the Mac OS X platform (GTK and WxWidgets respectively). Although it's technically possible to get both of them to run, the user experience sucks, kind of like what Eagle used to do until they rewrote it a few years back.

Apart from that, I wholeheartedly agree :)

 -Marius