[Metalab] Eagle CAD Workshop Morgen (Fr)

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Thu Feb 10 17:20:10 CET 2011

I don't understand german, but I understand somebody is organizing an
EagleCAD workhop at Metalab.
I'd like to suggest that you focus on the free software tools like KiCAD and
gEDA. I think that hackerspaces should be places where people value
knowledge and the ability to tinker with things, including their tools.

If the tool has a bug or lacks a feature, it can be a good oportunity for
hackers to improve the tool. It is fun and it is useful. You should consider
it. For the benefit of society :-) Using EagleCAD only delays these
potential improvements in the libre tools.

Felipe "Juca" Sanches
Garoa Hacker Clube - São Paulo, Brazil

PS: I love Metalab!
http://jucablues.blogspot.com/2010/12/pinball-hacking-in-vienna-i-am.html