[Metalab] Designer needed to do superlative graphics work for mobile apps

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Aug 24 14:15:05 CEST 2011

Hello,

The company I am currently working for is looking for someone to consult with us on some graphic design projects, here in Vienna (local).

Specifically we're looking for someone with interest in building a productive and healthy image profile for our range of mobile applications, which are geared towards the sports and health industries.  Logo design, imagery and accessory elements are all needed.

If you are interested, please contact me privately (off-list) and lets arrange to introduce ourselves and discuss what is needed.  Initially the work is related to app/icons/graphics, but we hope to include a smart and intelligent design portfolio as reference in our other products and marketing materials, too.

;
--
Jay Vaughan