[Metalab] Open Pandora Console for sale: eu450,-

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Nov 9 22:16:33 CET 2010

In order to fund continued development on iOS (4.2, CoreMIDI, iPad), I wish to sell my Open Pandora gaming console:

http://openpandora.org/

It is in perfect condition, works very well, and I have been enjoying it immensely, but alas I need an iPad for my next project.

If anyone within the Metalab scene would like to buy it, or trade it directly for an iPad in good condition, please contact me privately by email to this address .. thanks!

;
--
Jay Vaughan

(Apologies for the repeat/duplicate..sending again from correct address..)