[Metalab] Launched my latest project

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Thu Aug 19 19:22:59 CEST 2010

Hey all,

Yesterday I launched my latest project and wanted to let you guys know
about it :)

-> http://www.weeklyandroid.com

It's a weekly email newsletter with a digest of the most important news
around Android. Yesterday I published the first issue [1] and got over
100 new subscribers (mostly because of the "Ask HN" thread [2]). I hope
to be able to keep up with the weekly pace. If you find an interesting
Android-related article, you can help me by sharing it through the
website or the bookmarklet [3]. Thanks in advance :)

Would love to hear your feedback!
- Chris

[1] http://www.weeklyandroid.com/archive/weekly-android-issue-1/
[2] http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1614784