[Metalab] [Fwd: [CS group: metalab] Dinner today at Metalab: Vegetable Strudle?]

Bernhard Kuemel bernhard at bksys.at
Wed Sep 2 16:30:18 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CS group: metalab] Dinner today at Metalab: Vegetable Strudle?
Date: Wed,  2 Sep 2009 12:58:40 +0000 (UTC)
From: NO REPLY <noreply at couchsurfing.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

[do not respond directly to this email, use the links]

Inaelita posted this message to:  metalab

Hi there,

due to some harmful events the deep freezer has quit
its service which provides me with a lot of vegetable
now ;)
Taking that as a good fortune I might just bring all
the stuff to the metalab this evening = Wednesday, Sep,
2nd in order to prepare Gemuesestrudel.
Would anyone like that idea? Is anybody there to
contribute - and eat ;)?
Does the Freiheit statt Angst Event at 8 pm take
place?
whom can I call to ask for details concerning the
organisation?

cheers,

Ina

post:
http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=5780&post=3740208#gpid3740208

group: http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=5780
group settings: http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=5780&manage=Y

Inaelita's profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=530XNLK
Your profile: http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html

NOTE:  This email has been sent through the CouchSurfing.org servers.

Please do not respond directly to this email. Use the response link above.

If you don't want to receive these emails you should modify your group
notification settings
or even delete your CouchSurfing profile.