[Metalab] Sunday Easter Grilling Party

Michael Postmann michael.postmann at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:51:20 CEST 2009

12:00 AM = 00:00 in 24 Hour system, so i think you mean noon.

But: It's Sunday, Easter Sunday, so what shops are you talking about?
Maybe the Billa's at Praterstern and Franz Josefs Bahnhof are open,
but I don't know.
However, we should organize this a bit to prevent that 10 People stand
around the grill with steaks and sausages and absolutely no bread,
ketchup, mustard, sauce salad, beer, etc.

So everyone should bring some stuff.

So I will bring mustard, ketchup, mayonaise, sauces and stuff.
Some hint's for things which should be on the list too:

* Bread, bread rolls
* Coal
* Salad, Onion
* Beverages
* Beer
* Potaos
* vegetables (tomatos, peppers (paprikas),...)
* ...let your creativity come out...

But I know it's hard to organize that stuff on the Easter-Weekends
because at least most of the shops are closed.

lg
nomike aka Michael

PS: I vote for Jay's place too. Maybe it's not that easy to reach,
than the Himmelhofwiese, but as he "lives" there, there should be more
infrastructure (grill, fresh-water, toilet, etc.)