[Metalab] Sunday Easter Grilling Party

Gloin gudrun0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:02:25 CEST 2009

ok people

as the plan changed for monday
we're awaiting a confirm for j's house...

otherwise we were thinking that the best option would be himmelhofwiese
(through u4-hutteldorf) as suggested by flo... many people is saying is a
really great location...

actually it seems hard to make a list of the partecipants, so the grill
party will be in BYOF (bring your own food) mode...

everybody can bring some food and alcool,
i remind that tomorrow shops are open till 12am
and there should be something special open on monday...

stay tuned...

Ivan