[Metalab] OT: Web Application Engineer (PHP, Perl) gesucht

georg at w3x.org georg at w3x.org
Wed Oct 1 14:05:51 CEST 2008

Oghmasys is a multi-vendor, network transformation expert working closely
with the innovators of the world's leading transmission networks.

As we continue to deliver our vision, committed and dynamic professionals
are always welcome.

At the heart of our expertise, our dynamic international team delivers the
highest level of consultancy and professional services to our customers
across Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Russia.

Due to our company's growing success, we are seeking a

Web Application Engineer m/f

Details: http://www.unijobs.at/data/inserat.php?anzid=175083