[Metalab] Anyone in the 'lab got PonyProg?

Christian Starkjohann cs at obdev.at
Mon May 5 12:17:58 CEST 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 12:00, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Hiya metalab'ers and 'ettes,
>
> Does anyone in the lab have PonyProg for AVR?  I have a mignon game
> kit that I'm hacking around on and it seems like it'd be a little more
> productive for me to use PonyProg to upload code to it than it is
> right now with the demo version of BASCOM-AVR ..

I have used PonyProg once, but switched to more serious programmers
when I have to use Windows which don't have this annoying sound :-)

What's your problem with PonyProg? Getting the software is easy since
it's freeware. And it supports quite a lot of programmers, also those
consisting of a couple of wires connected to the serial or parallel
port.

Christian.