[Metalab] Microcontroller

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Sun Jun 29 14:14:42 CEST 2008

On Jun 29, 2008, at 2:00 PM, asrael smart wrote:

> Bräuchte kurzfristig Nachhilfe würde natürlich auch bezahlen am
> besten Heute?!

That's a little short notice : /
If you can describe in more detail what you want to do and what you
have problems with, I might be able to help you over email.
I don't think I'll be at the lab today or tomorrow (just came back
from the Metalab camp in Lindabrunn and need to recover ;).
If you're lucky there might be an electronics wizard at the lab
tomorrow, but I wouldn't bet on it.

lg,

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.