[Metalab] Circuit Screenprinting

Michael Zeltner m at niij.org
Fri Jun 6 16:52:11 CEST 2008

2008/6/6 Marius Kintel <kintel at sim.no>:
> I've been looking for conductive paint for a long time, but not found
> any for sale in Europe. Ordering from US has all kinds of shipping
> regulations (and it pretty expensive).
> I'm in on any attempt to get hold of conductive paint.
>
> ..and add magnetic paint to that list :)

Magnetic paint you can find pretty easily at every hardware store. I
have some still, but as far as conducting goes, doesn't work at all.

I guess it's mostly a matter of calling the companies in the US that
manufacture them and ask if there's any European importer from which
we could buy it. Will look into that.

Michael
--
"Silk-screen that, ye twits, across thy internet"
Claim Ends <http://niij.org/>