[Metalab] Circuit Screenprinting

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Fri Jun 6 16:38:59 CEST 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 4:27 PM, Michael Zeltner wrote:

> Kenn ein paar Leute die das ganze Equipment haben (nur die Farbe
> nicht, lässt sich aber dann schon irgendwie auftreiben), und würd auch
> gern mal damit experimentieren - if interested, do tell.

I've been looking for conductive paint for a long time, but not found
any for sale in Europe. Ordering from US has all kinds of shipping
regulations (and it pretty expensive).
I'm in on any attempt to get hold of conductive paint.

..and add magnetic paint to that list :)

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.