[Metalab] Fahrzeugortungssysteme

Florian Machl florian at machl.at
Mon Nov 5 17:18:38 CET 2007

I consider the road-pricing systems with fixed checkpoints as a waste of
tax money.
But that has nothing to do with my current tas:. I think for a company
of my customers size it would be enough to implement a solution via
mobile phone / sms which sends the (gps) position about once every 15
min or even in longer intervals. Maybe the transmitted coordinates could
be projected into a google earth map or similar...

Regards
Florian