[Metalab] Fahrzeugortungssysteme

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Mon Nov 5 17:08:30 CET 2007

On 5. nov. 2007, at 16:58, Florian Machl wrote:

> Anyway: Hat jemand Erfahrung mit soetwas? Kann jemand eine Firma
> vorschlagen die vielleicht passende Produkte hat? Oder selbst
> realisieren?

Are you talking about a checkpoint-based logistics system, or a GPS-
based continuous location manager?
I've been thinking a bit about the latter (GPS+GSM/SMS), but avoid
having to pay the commercial premium for such systems, meaning the
price per unit for the hardware should be in the 50-100 euro range).

I'm interested in technological aspects of this.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.