[Metalab] MetalabTV computer?

Leo Sauermann leo at gnowsis.com
Thu Jul 26 11:05:43 CEST 2007

Hi Jaume,

We have some talks on 31.8 / 1.9.
http://metalab.at/wiki/WirNennenEs30

one is by me on topic "semantic desktop", others by Grenzfurthner and
Magnus Wurzer, perhaps more.
two ideas, independent of each other:

A:
are you interested in recording one of them, to test the equipment?

record them, store, host them longer (or upload on google|youtube video)

B:
I have some friends in Kaiserslautern, who may want to follow the event
via video-stream,
but we had only mediocre results so far using Skype or other
video-conferencing tools to connect parties,
is icecast a solution here?

this would mean live-streaming, a different issue that recording, but
also interesting in this setup.

(connecting events could look like this, example from roböxotica):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg5LtH6vezE