[Metalab] MetalabTV computer?

jaume jaume at nualart.com
Wed Jul 25 17:21:17 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

Robert Maier wrote:
> i think a simple IP Webcam is better,
Better? mmm, in my opinion is radically not better.
The webcam streams is that kind of streams that nobody see because of
the bad quality. From my experience, perople don't follow to much video
streams coz molst of them are very bad video quality, bad lights in the
stage and impossible to understand the audio.
What I'm porposing is not  to do stream, this is technically, really
easy. What I propose i to do a channel, and that requires audience.
People folow streams if they are sexy en off, in quality of contents,
and in quality of the emission (this is just my experience last years)

jaume