[Metalab] chumby

Teemu Schaabl teemu at lynix.net
Mon Nov 13 10:52:55 CET 2006

moin,

dachte das folgendes f. metalabafine hacker was waer:

http://www.bunniestudios.com/wordpress/?p=117

(Andrew "bunnie" Huang hat annodazumal die xbox aufgebohrt
und darueber unter anderem auch am c3 referiert)

"I have been working on the chumby, an inexpensive (sub-$150)
wi-Fi enabled content delivery device that is designed to be
used around the home. From the hacker.s perspective, chumby
is basically a linux client that runs a Flash player and streams
content from the .Chumby network., our content management service.
In my mind, these were the goals of the chumby design .."

von http://www.chumby.com/corporate

"FREE SAMPLE

If you're a serious alpha-geek hacker, a clever crafter or an
accomplished Flash animator, tell us what you'd like to do with
a chumby and maybe we'll part with one of our precious few prototypes."

lg
teemu

--
Don't be too proud of the technological