[Metalab-announce] reminder : : mz baltazar's lab : : THURSDAY : : DEC 16 : : 7 pm

Stefanie Wuschitz stefanie.wuschitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:51:55 CET 2010

*MZ BALTAZAR'S LABORATORY PRESENTS:*
*
audio post production workshop
*with theresa schubert*

*WHEN: *  december 16th (day after tomorrow) - 7pm
*WHERE:* at museumsquartier's tagr tv space:
http://tagr.tv/media/pix/tagr_MQ_lageplan.jpg
*
*

This workshop will give you an introduction to recording, editing, mixing
sound

as well as exporting different file formats and using a variety of plug-Ins.

We will look into online platforms to download/upload sounds and noises

and check out useful open source applications.

Previous to the workshop please make sure you downloaded and/or installed
‘Audacity’

Link: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download and this plugin to export in
mp3 file format: http://lame.buanzo.com.ar/

http://audacity.sourceforge. net/help/faq?s=install&i=lame-mp3

If you have access to a *laptop*, please bring it in.

Please also bring *audio material* or music you’ve recorded, so we can do
some experimentation..

http://www.mzbaltazarslaboratory.org/blogDE/?p=497