[Devops] Next meeting - Wednesday, 17.10

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Mon Oct 15 17:45:53 CEST 2012

Hey,

Next meeting is on Wednesday the 17th. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be there this time. The date still stands, though, and if anybody has something to show or just meet up - be there!

See you in November - I'll do a quick recap of Velocity Europe and of Devopsdays Europe - both were very good, if you have time, many presentations and most of the slide decks are available online, and are really worth watching.

-- M