[Devops] Monitoring sucks indeed... Who's coming today?

Maciej Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Tue Feb 21 11:16:35 UTC 2012

Cool! Would be great if you could say a word or two on logstash - I've never used it, and I've heard that it's pretty flexible even for general message routing, not only logs.

Not sure about Icinga - the suggestion on the wiki page was on the ask side, not on the "offer" side, I don't know if anybody here actually uses it.

See you in the evening!

-- M