[CNC] Mill introduction?

Anthony Douglas anthony.a.douglas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:11:04 CEST 2014

Hey, I was wondering if there anyone who might be able to introduce me to
the milling machine some time in the next two or three days?  Any time from
2 to 11 pm would be fine for me, any time in the next three days.  I am
trying to make a scaled down milled version of the laser cut dragon
sculpture here:http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:24561/#files  first out of
wood, but then out of aluminum later.  The mill at happylab has always got
someone using it :(.

Maybe I could help a bit to get that mini mill there working, or trade you
a nice pretty sculpture, with a beer on the side, in exchange.  I am
already substantially familiar with CNC machines, if that helps, and helped
to design and build one at Open source ecology a couple months ago.