[Blender] Viennese Blend TEN - Python Scripting Special - Wednesday, February 4th, 19:00, again at the NEW LOCATION

Nikolaus Wettstein niko at emptygraphics.com
Thu Jan 22 17:05:16 CET 2015

Hello Simon!

A Python Scripting Special! WOW! Now I have to come!

Have I ever presented the next (never released) version of my object assembler script
on a Meetup in the metalab? In case I haven't and there is still space for another
talk, I would love to showcast some new features (developed almost a year ago but
never released).

niko