[Blender] [Reminder] Viennese Blend TWO feat. Thomas Dinges - THIS FRIDAY

Simon Repp simon at openideas.at
Wed May 21 02:51:19 CEST 2014

Hi Blendernauts and Blenderheads and Blenderwhatnots of the Austrias,

This friday we're back with yet another issue of the viennese Blender
community meeting; We're joined by Blender code wizard Thomas Dinges and
I've got a Rucksack full of news, drive and plans, so let's all show up
and enjoy the show, yeah?!! :)

//////////////////////////////////////

  Viennese Blend TWO

*Friday, May 23rd, 2014, 19:00, at the Metalab <https://metalab.at>
*

The second installment of our freshly rebranded Blender community
meeting in Vienna!

This time Thomas Dinges, aka "dingto" (Blender UI / Cycles Core
Developer, Communitypioneer and Blender Day Organisator in Germany,
Initiator "Blender Podcast" - see http://dingto.org/?page_id=20) will be
joining us for a 1-hour Q&A/chat session over Skype, don't miss it!

The meeting takes place at the Metalab, this time at the main room!

As usual, you're invited to showcase your own work, projects and bring
up current hot topics in computer graphics!

http://vienneseblend.org/viennese-blend-two.html

cheers,
Simon

ps. Also we're now in the Metalab main room ... because we can!!