[Blender] Viennese Blend THREE - Friday, 20th of June, 19:00. Agenda included!

Simon Repp simon at openideas.at
Wed Jun 11 22:36:30 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I just went ahead and set an agenda for our next meeting, this time a
bit more lax and fitting for the crazy temperatures :) Looking forward
to some nice talk and blending next week!

////////////////////////////////////////

*Friday, June 20th, 2014, 19:00, at the Metalab <https://metalab.at>*

After two very dense and focused meetings, our third meeting will be a
bit more laid back - We'll have a live blending session and plenty of
room for questions, chats and socializing. Bring your enthusiasm and
good summer vibes (and maybe your laptop)!

As usual, you're also invited to showcase your own work, projects and
bring up current hot topics in computer graphics!

http://vienneseblend.org/viennese-blend-three.html

cheers,
Simon