[Startups] blossom and seedcamp berlin update

Thomas Schranz tosh at blossom.io
Mon Apr 4 21:31:07 CEST 2011

we are not under the lucky 20 chosen ones from mini seedcamp berlin
but got some encouraging feedback:

official: 'In your specific case, we would love to see you come back
with a little bit more traction and especially customer feedback. I
think that if you work a bit more on the product and customers, nail
the problem solving issue, you will have a very good chance at one of
our events.'

and

philipp moehring via mail: 'i actually like it a lot, nice and clean.
The most obvious thing is big competition in the space, but maybe you
can convince us that's no problem :)'

so maybe next time. we made some progress already since the
application last week and hopefully can show you something at the
upcoming startup show and tell.

cheers,
tosh