[Screeninvader] request for feature requests

Bernhard Hayden hello at nini.su
Thu Oct 27 16:55:33 CEST 2016

Hej :)

Some form of subtitle handling would be cool, it's not super necessary,
but it comes in handy from time to time. I guess one would have to be
able to supply the ScreenInvader with an additional link to an external
subtitle file (maybe even auto-detect and download from opensubtitles),
choose subtitle channels and maybe sync.

best, nini