[Screeninvader] ScreenInvader CLI

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:01:39 CET 2015

> i humbly disagree. the screeninvader is already pretty crowded. i think it would be a good idea to organize it in submodules. don't you think?

Its a minor tool (114 lines), its useful for debugging Screeninvader (for example in making automated tests) and it just fits .. up to you of course, but I don’t see any reason this shouldn’t be part of the main repo, especially if it can be used for scripting automated testing .. and of course this is just imho, but I don’t think the main repo is *that* crowded to warrant exclusion.  Plus, if Screeninvader progresses, and the CLI is in the same repo, then updates to the CLI to reflect Screeninvader changes can be done more easily - if its in a separate repo, the possibility of orphaning the CLI is higher (who has time to maintain pull requests for two repo’s?) .. the disadvantage of having multiple submodules is in forgetting to update/refresh them occasionally .. but anyway, just my opinion, I defer to whatever you guys decide.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com