[Screeninvader] New Hardware

Amir Hassan amir at viel-zu.org
Fri Mar 13 15:53:01 CET 2015

Some of you already might no, but currently the Metalab Screeninvader is
running on a Banana PI. But since the BananaPI isn't open source hardware
i was looking for alternatives.
And i found it! This is going to be our target hardware:
https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A20/A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2/open-source-hardware
It's a full open source design (which means we could have them produced
ourselves) and very similar to the BananaPi.
Btw. some of you probably remember our sourcing problem with the android
sticks. seems like we won't have that with the LIME2:
https://olimex.wordpress.com/2014/11/27/how-long-olinuxino-with-allwinner-socs-will-be-produced-again-now-we-know-the-answer-forever/

greets,
amir