[Screeninvader] buildbot fail message

Amir Hassan amir at viel-zu.org
Sat Apr 18 20:26:50 CEST 2015

On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 20:12:18 +0200, <mnagele at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> Hi SI-List,
>
> Like with every work, suddenly a bot appears...just wonder if this
> causes too much of mails, lets see.

i now configured it to only send when the there is a problem

> I have built my own and also tried prebuild of Amir, after fixes on git
> both runs somehow.
>
> To the frontend:
> It looks great, awesome work already done.
> Quick search of YT & SC fast and user-friendly.
> Sadly SI does not play any media or add it to the playlist.
> Also in VM i could not access to the URL in general, only native USB
> boot.

thanks for the feedback! we're testing and developing using the exact same
images - but you are right, there must be some kind of quirk preventing
your build/boot to succeed.
anyway, the build system is changing a lot from day to day and as you
probably already have read on this list we now have buildbot :D.
that means everytime we commit to master a new image is build from scratch
and published here: http://176.9.60.212/

maybe you want to try again downloading the latest build and start it like
described in:
https://github.com/screeninvader/ScreenInvader/wiki/Booting-a-Debug-(x86_64)-image

and again, thanks for the feedback and bug reports - that is helping a lot!

greets,
amir