[Metalab] Request for Soldering Assistance

Nate Puccini npuccini14 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:34:52 CEST 2022

My apologies for writing to you all in English, but my German isn't very
good. I'm a student at the University of Vienna. I have a motherboard that
needs three capacitors replaced. I have the replacement capacitors and it
should be very simple but I have no experience with soldering and I'm
afraid of ruining the board. Would anyone be willing to do the replacement
for me, or at the very least guide me through the process? I offer my
eternal gratitude and your choice of beer or coffee.

Many thanks,
Nate