[Metalab] Poll Tool gesucht

Sonstwer Sonstwer at live.at
Wed Jul 27 11:27:53 CEST 2022

Hi,
auf den ersten Blick sehe ich, dass es dasselbe tool ist. Bei Digital
Courage ist auch drauf verlinkt, es heißt Framedate:

Website:
https://framadate.org/abc/en/
Repository:
https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate

Interessanter "fun fact" Das Projekt ist gerade im Maintenance mode

"What important here is that we lie on a huge pile of technical dept
(more or less well written PHP from ten years ago), because no one -
including Framasoft and myself - can find time for Framadate.

Framasoft has currently a lot of ongoing projects, and does not wish to
try to maintain this one any longer (not that it was done)."

"I'm putting the project in maintenance mode *for now*, meaning we only
commit to release security fixes in the foreseeable future."

https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate/-/issues/545#note_920869

LG
Sonstwer