[Metalab] reTerminal

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Wed Sep 22 18:28:47 CEST 2021

oh that looks nice!

i was thinking about this reTerm thing a a terminal.
i am currenty using a simiar setup to turn on/off out office appliances
with a touchscreen, but maybe a digital dashboard that integrates
weather, calender sources and maybe general purpose notifications would
be cool at home.

something that reminds you to bring the trash out at a certain day.
and if there are any important things to pack for school/sports/??  i
dont know.

:*
-flo