[Metalab] hat jemand ein Raspi rumliegen und braucht es nimma? ^^

Suchart WANNASET suchartwannaset at aol.com
Fri May 7 16:34:44 CEST 2021

Liebe Metalab Mitglieder, dear Members,

I'd like to ask if someone is so nice and have a Raspi 1 or 2 lying around that is not in use or not needed. I am experimenting on an art project which adresses electronic waste and environmental matters. Also does someone has old displays or screens that is trash. I collected already some from the trash bin but would need more, highly appreciate your help or recommendations. Since this is a nonprofit project I cannot offer much in return except inviting you for a glass of wine or beer when this project is done, thanks so much in advance, all the best  (PS: trying to do a PI-videowall)
Suchart

Suchart WANNASETTransmediale Kunst