[Metalab] Extreme Enterprise - Dialog with the founder of Open Source Ecology (OSE)

leopold zyka leopold.zyka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:55:08 CEST 2020

*WHEN?* 2020-09-10 6pm (Vienna Local Time) – approx.. 2 hours
*WHERE?* ONLINE
https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/open-hardware-now/
Enter Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89322007437?pwd=VXdWMkNldWhoaEp2RkxUU0NLK3JWdz09
Meeting-ID: 893 2200 7437
Password: Lacroix

*WHAT?*
We know that open source hardware is challenging to develop.
Hardware is a thousand times harder than software...
Starting an enterprise or bringing open source hardware to a product-level
is even harder.
Let's discuss with Marcin Jacubovsky, the founder of OSE, how we can become
the next distributed Open Source Amazon

*Please watch the recording of his workshop about “Extreme Enterprise”! *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfowqaZfbTE

We want to discuss:

*1) How to proceed with DIN SPEC 3105 since it is official? *     How
could/should peer reviews and certification work?
     How to deal with documentation, licenses, quality assurance,…

*2) How do we find open source business models for the 21st century? *     We
want to discussion the most demanding project:
     *Ecological affordable housing.*
     What can be synergies between

*Prototypes from OSE and the vivihouse. I am preparing a big picture (read
only): *https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_kr49juU=/

Please add your all your questions and comments to the following pad:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/WGCYjhOkqeOebt1Y5up1bJOG/

LG Leopold