[Metalab] Free Raspberry Pi available

Isa isa at altermundi.net
Tue May 14 23:25:35 CEST 2019

Hi all!

First I thought it was a spam so I didnt answer to the mail directly
even though I really would need a Rasperry Pi for the workshops I give.

Furthermore the RP is really expensive for people in Brasil and we would
like to do some tests and donate some beeing used as server(fuxico) to
communities.
I will be in Vienna soon and could take them with me so if anyone has
one without using it, it will be really helpful in Brasil;-)
The same for "old but working smartphones"

greetz Isa