[Metalab] DS2072A overshoot nach Tastkopf Kompensierung

Bernhard Kuemel bernhard at bksys.at
Sat Jul 27 15:24:22 CEST 2019

Hab leider keine Antwort in ##electronics at freenode und
electronics.stackexchange.com bekommen.

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/449347/rigol-ds2072a-with-compensated-pvp2350-probes-has-overshoot-at-100-mv-div-bad

With my new DS2072A I compensated the PVP2350 probes according to the
instructions at 50 mV/div as chosen by the "Auto" button. Then, when I
switch to 100 mV/div there's some overshoot with both probes on both
channels.

Test signal at 50 mv/div https://i.stack.imgur.com/IcvA9.jpg
Overshoot at 100 mv/div https://i.stack.imgur.com/I8QeD.jpg

It's more obivous at higher time/div, but I hope you can see it.

    Is that bad?
    Is there anything I can do to fix it?
    Is it a fault of the scope or the probes?
    Could it be a factory reject smuggled out of the factory and sold by
crooks?

I bought it from taobao.com via superbuy.com (a taobao agent who orders
from taobao who only ship to China and forwarded it to Austria), so I'm
not sure what my warranty options are.

I unlocked the scope to 300 MHz and ran self calibration.
Software version: 00.03.06
Hardware version: 2.3

lg, Bernhard