[Metalab] [Jobangebot] Frontend Developer

reox metalab at reox.at
Tue Dec 10 16:05:15 CET 2019

Hi!
I got this job offer from a friend of mine.
A startup from Vienna is looking for a frontend developer:
https://angel.co/company/usepocketcoach/jobs/677002-frontend-developer

Apparently, the job can be done from home. All information should be in
the link (for those who do not want to click on links, the text is
copied below)

I have no affiliation with them, I just was asked to forward it :)

Sebastian

<snip>
Pocketcoach is a digital coach for people who struggle with anxiety and
stress. It guides users through interactive, conversation-based therapy
programs in which they develop coping skills. Our goal is to help people
live happier and calmer lives. We are based in Vienna.

How we work:
We are trustworthy, communicate honestly and own our failures and
mistakes. We strive to learn and grow – personally and as a company. We
care about our users and we strive to help them as best we can.

Main responsibilities:
- Create and take the lead with designing UX/UI components or features
- Implement UI/UX changes and new features

Requirements:
- Goal-oriented work style and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take responsibility. We expect you to take ownership of
your work.
- You have to be able to think for yourself and work with us in
improving the UX/UI of our product
- Written and verbal communications skills (fluency in English required)
- Proactive and enthusiastic about planning, implementing and rolling
out new features
- JavaScript and CSS skills are a must.

Experience with our stack is a plus. This currently includes:
- React-native (React is also okay)
- Firebase
- git
- CI/CD

If you’ve already developed native iOS apps or are familiar with XCode,
that’s a plus. Experience with Adobe XD is a plus, too.

We offer:
We want Pocketcoach to be a place where you can learn and grow, have
difficult as well as fun conversations, and make the world a better
place at the same time.

This includes a fair compensation starting at 2.400 Euro (ST1
Kollektivvertrag) based on your experience and may include shares in the
company.

If you are interested, please send your CV to philipp at pocketcoach.co. We
reply to every application.
</snip>