[Metalab] [intern] MidiPatch - A scriptable synthesizer

Amir amir at viel-zu.org
Sun Dec 1 17:49:23 CET 2019

I spent the weekend with bug-fixing only. So if you already tried it but
hit too many bugs, or if you didn't try at all - now is a good time.
Please note that the packages are already old, so if you want to
experience progress you need to build it yourself.

https://github.com/kallaballa/MidiPatch#build

happy hacking,
amir

P.S.: I don't read the general mailing list, so please include me in answers